- collaboration space where students can use their own wireless devices to control a 70″ Interactive Digital Signage Display with integrated computer.
- bank of 12 HP Sprout all-in-one computer and 3D scanners where students can be creative or conduct business
- traditional high-capacity HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 Printer and a high-tech CubePro 3D printer
All classrooms include:
- 90″ touch-screen LED Smart TV with integrated computer
- 70″ Interactive Digital Signage Display with integrated computer
- dry-erase board and a Collaborative Whiteboarding Solution with Touch that can also be used as a projection surface with our interactive projector
Additional resources available upon request:
- HP Ultrabook laptops from one of the JAR Remote Management Solution secure charging carts at the site. The instructor can control all laptops using the installed Stoneware LANschool software.
- Dual Sony SRG 300H/W pan/tilt/zoom cameras
Instructor stations include:
- an HP ElitePad 1000 G2 rugged tablet computer
- an Epson DC-20 Document Camera
- a Philips DVD player
- a set of Califone student response systems (clickers). Output from these devices and the video cameras can be shown on any or all of the three displays. A cell phone, laptop, or tablet can connect to the displays through an installed Extron ShareLink 200 Wireless Collaboration Gateway. An Extron Tabletop 10″ touch panel allows the instructor to control everything.